Re: Fall Stuff

Robert Gatland <rgatland@...>

Attention Geoff and other Show Coordinators.
I can't attend the Poughkeepsie show. I most likely can attend the Nov. 18 PCC if modules are needed. I should also be able to attend the Dec 2 GTE show. If you need both my 8' unit (bridge scene) and the 4' access lift bridge module, I will try to get somebody to help me transport one of them. I can also bring the gear for DCC, but I hesitate to set it up unless I know that that there be other members running on it.
You are welcome to bring T-TRAK modules to the Dec 9 show in Glens Falls. You can also bring your favorite DCC train to run on our N scale layout at the nearby club.
Bob Gatland