Corner modules

Doug Dederick

Hi,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. John and I drove out to Syracuse
to the train show and had a great day. We were able to check out a
few 3 foot corners other clubs had at the show. We also sent up a
date for John and I to start contstruction. We will be fronting the
money for the framing materials. We were also looking for one or two
volunters to purchase the track bed, track, and wiring for the mods.
At the January meeting we will tally all the costs and divide it among
the group.

We also talked about making the corner modules capable of being a
junction mod. This would be on the orange line. This would give us a
great deal of flexibility on layouts.

Please give us your thoughts on this.

Doug