Re: Corner module construction

eleser2002 <leser8@...>

I like the orange, red, yellow and blue for the fact that we can have
a small double dog bone layout if the end loops are avelable like we
had in Fishkill.
Is the mountian division being considered?
I have power poles and will be converting my modules over to them. The
firt conversons will be my reversable corners, adapters will be made
from the cinch jones connectors removed.
I have no opnion on the optional blue line.

--- In AlbanyNTRAK@..., "albanymain" <albanymain@...> wrote:

Doug and I are discussing a schedule to construct the modules. We
should start getting an idea of what else is needed to construct the
modules beside lumber and members should start getting together to
divvie up the labor or one person (not me) could get everything, either
way we need to total up the complete costs and then figure out how much
everyone needs to contribute.

Also we need to reach a consensus on track configuration, I would
assume everyone wants orange, red, yellow and blue. Do we want to
include optional blue? I would assume we will continue to use cinch
jones connectors or do we want to use power pole and make some power
pole to cinch jones adapters? Also give some thought to the idea of
scenery and structures. The cast resin buildings sold at the shows are
nicely done, easily painted and affordable.