US air mail stamps since 2013

GreyOldDave

AS you know the AAMS has long provided an Air Mail Stamp Album. The latest page has stamps from 2013 and 2014. So my question is: did the US issue any stamps since then that we would consider to be air mail stamps? If so, who was keeping the album up to date? As webmaster for the AAMS website I get questions like that once in awhile.
Cheers.

David Crotty

Ken

Dear Dave,

Sorry I can't help.

Cheers,

Ken

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 7:54 AM GreyOldDave via Groups.Io <decrotty=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
AS you know the AAMS has long provided an Air Mail Stamp Album. The latest page has stamps from 2013 and 2014. So my question is: did the US issue any stamps since then that we would consider to be air mail stamps? If so, who was keeping the album up to date? As webmaster for the AAMS website I get questions like that once in awhile.
Cheers.

David Crotty

Curt Heckert

The last air mail stamp listed in the 2020 Scott Specialized catalog is C150, issued January 20, 2012.  There is also the Forever stamp 5281 and 5282 that says Air Mail on it, but is not really an air mail stamp.

I hope that's of some help to you.

 Curt Heckert