From: "laser007@... [aerophilately]"
To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 7:27:11 PM
Subject: [aerophilately] The Aero Philatelist Annals

I have finished the bulk of the Annals and they are on the AAMS website for anyone to use.  Great research housed in the publications from 1953-1982 with Index.  I still need Vol 4 No 2&3 and Vol 5 No 1&3.  Can anyone help with these?  Thanks
Jamie O'Bannon
aero1918@...

laser007@...

John- Thanks for getting back with me.  I also have the complete bound version but I'm looking for loose Annals.  The bound version will not scan well at all and I sure don't want to break the binding.  There will be a mention of the ones I need in the next APJ and I know APRL and the Collectors Club have some but was trying to locate the few missing from other AAMS members.  Do you have any of them loose?

fam14 tvcconnect.net