The Aero Philatelist Annals

laser007@...

I have finished the bulk of the Annals and they are on the AAMS website for anyone to use.  Great research housed in the publications from 1953-1982 with Index.  I still need Vol 4 No 2&3 and Vol 5 No 1&3.  Can anyone help with these?  Thanks
Jamie O'Bannon
aero1918@...

fam14 tvcconnect.net

Hello:  Have what you  are looking for, Vol 1-5, hardbound.  Send me a USPS address and will send you.  John Johnson

To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 7:27:11 PM
Subject: [aerophilately] The Aero Philatelist Annals

I have finished the bulk of the Annals and they are on the AAMS website for anyone to use.  Great research housed in the publications from 1953-1982 with Index.  I still need Vol 4 No 2&3 and Vol 5 No 1&3.  Can anyone help with these?  Thanks
Jamie O'Bannon
aero1918@...

laser007@...

John- Thanks for getting back with me.  I also have the complete bound version but I'm looking for loose Annals.  The bound version will not scan well at all and I sure don't want to break the binding.  There will be a mention of the ones I need in the next APJ and I know APRL and the Collectors Club have some but was trying to locate the few missing from other AAMS members.  Do you have any of them loose?

fam14 tvcconnect.net

Hi:  Only the bound.  John

To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:02:35 AM
Subject: [aerophilately] Re: The Aero Philatelist Annals

John- Thanks for getting back with me.  I also have the complete bound version but I'm looking for loose Annals.  The bound version will not scan well at all and I sure don't want to break the binding.  There will be a mention of the ones I need in the next APJ and I know APRL and the Collectors Club have some but was trying to locate the few missing from other AAMS members.  Do you have any of them loose?