Topics

Sarasota 2020

smpostmus@...

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

Ken

Dear Susan,

I don’t know who will be attending the Sarasota show.  I will be there.

I can’t answer about Zeppelin airmails, as I am not familiar with them.

I suggest you contact Cheryl Ganz at cherylganz@..., as she is a Zeppelin expert.

I can use your help in manning the AAMS table at the show.  Please let me know what days and hours you can help.

Regards

Ken Sanford

On Oct 6, 2019, at 7:40 PM, smpostmus@... wrote:

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

GreyOldDave

Susan and Ken
I will be at Sarasota and can help at the table some.
As for when to start collecting.....Start today.. If there are any shows in your area go check out the dealers. Cheers.

David Crotty

On Sunday, October 6, 2019, 09:58:38 PM EDT, Ken <kaerophil@...> wrote:

Dear Susan,

I don’t know who will be attending the Sarasota show.  I will be there.

I can’t answer about Zeppelin airmails, as I am not familiar with them.

I suggest you contact Cheryl Ganz at cherylganz@..., as she is a Zeppelin expert.

I can use your help in manning the AAMS table at the show.  Please let me know what days and hours you can help.

Regards

Ken Sanford

On Oct 6, 2019, at 7:40 PM, smpostmus@... wrote:

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

David

I plan to attend.

On Oct 6, 2019, at 7:40 PM, smpostmus@... wrote:

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

hechtg801@...

I'll be there and can also help out.  Zeppelins are a world of their own and I enjoy a large collection.
George

Ken

Dear AAMS Member,

We will need help to man the AAMS table. If you plan to attend and can help out, let me know what day(s) you can help and what hours.

Thanks,

Ken Sanford
AAMS Convention Coordinator

GreyOldDave

Susan
We have an excellent exhibit of commercial Zeppelin mail that you might like to look over.
then click Resources
then click Exhibits (btw you need to be a member of the AAMS to get in here)
we have five exhibits loaded right now, the first being the Zeppelin exhibit. This exhibit is about mail carried as commercial mail so it will not show first flight covers and other "philatelic" items.

David Crotty

On Sunday, October 6, 2019, 07:40:34 PM EDT, smpostmus@... <smpostmus@...> wrote:

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

Dan Gribbin

I'm hoping all of our officers and board members will be in Sarasota.  I'll be exhibiting.  Dan.

Dan Gribbin   126 Key Colony Ct.   Daytona Beach, FL 32118   386-956-1813

Shore Bird Note Cards are at  www.danbirds.com

Music is at  www.dangribbin.com

We have an excellent exhibit of commercial Zeppelin mail that you might like to look over.
then click Resources
then click Exhibits (btw you need to be a member of the AAMS to get in here)
we have five exhibits loaded right now, the first being the Zeppelin exhibit. This exhibit is about mail carried as commercial mail so it will not show first flight covers and other "philatelic" items.

David Crotty

On Sunday, October 6, 2019, 07:40:34 PM EDT, smpostmus@... <smpostmus@...> wrote:

Who will be attending Sarasota 2020?

Also have a question.  As a fairly new collector of Airmail.  When should one begin collecting the collectible Zeppelins?

Susan

Dan Gribbin

Ken:  How about 10-2 on Saturday, Feb. 8?  Dan.

Dan Gribbin   126 Key Colony Ct.   Daytona Beach, FL 32118   386-956-1813

Shore Bird Note Cards are at  www.danbirds.com

Music is at  www.dangribbin.com

We will need help to man the AAMS table. If you plan to attend and can help out, let me know what day(s) you can help and what hours.

Thanks,

Ken Sanford
AAMS Convention Coordinator

GreyOldDave

I will be there but the frames filled up before I got my application in.  I'm on the wait list if that helps.

David Crotty

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 10:48:01 AM EDT, Dan Gribbin <bluzeman1@...> wrote:

[...]

Susan:  I will definitely be at the Sarasota show.  Have three Zep covers you might be interested in.  Could send scans.  Dan Gribbin.