From: "rmattingly3544@..."
To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [aerophilately] New Member Introduction

For David Giles

Hi David,

In reading your introduction I arrived at the part about Texas aerophilately. A few years back I bought an auction lot that included some Texas items which are still sitting around someplace. If you are interested, send me an email and I will dig them out and send you a list. Perhaps there will be something you can use.

Bob Mattingly