New file uploaded to aerophilately

aerophilately@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aerophilately
group.

File : /Paraguay, part 1.docx
Uploaded by : aerophil2000 <kaerophil@gmail.com>
Description : Paraguay, part 1

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

aerophil2000 <kaerophil@gmail.com>

Ken

Also see Paraguay, part 2.

Ken Sanford

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM, <aerophilately@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aerophilately
group.

File : /Paraguay, part 1.docx
Uploaded by : aerophil2000 <kaerophil@...>
Description : Paraguay, part 1

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

aerophil2000 <kaerophil@...>

GreyOldDave

My Spanish is rusty but it seems that in 1927 there were some trips between Sardinia and Paraguay. There is a cover that went to England at that time in the auction. Hmmm, do I have it right that Elmas is the European end and that is in Sardinia. It also seems that acceptance between Paraguay and Argentina did not happen until 1929. Same with to Uruguay? There are covers like that in the auction too.

David Crotty