Identify a British censor cover

GreyOldDave

Hello again
I have a censored cover canceled at Lisbon on 12 Feb 1941 with what looks like a British censor tape "Opened by Examiner 41".
Number 41 is not listed in Konrad Moreweiser's list. I have asked him but I wondered if y'all might have some ideas.
I think it would have been carried on one of the first PAA trips on Route 4 (aka the "O" route, from Lisbon to Bolama to Trinidad then San Juan and New York.
Thanks.

David Crotty

David Mui

The tape appears to be a Trinidad censor tape Type CL 2B reported used on transit mail between January 1941 and November 1941.

Source- RG Wike's  British Empire Civil Censorship Devices Trinidad and Tobago.

Dave M

GreyOldDave

Dave,
Thanks. I think you are right on this. I'll let you know what LaBlond and Konrad say.

David Crotty