Identification: Jan 2, 1960 Baltimore, WDC, SFO, Chicago with backstamps

jim72051

These covers form a set of 12. Mr. Jackson must have had some flight related intent when requesting these covers. Nothing on or around that date appears in AAMC Ver 5. Does anyone have any idea what his intent was? There are several other similar packets from 1950 on so any suggestions of where to look or how to assign something besides "not listed" in my inventory for all these would be helpful. I'm not sure how to attach an image so I put a photo in a folder called unidentified covers.

Thanks,

Jim

GreyOldDave

Jim
Actually you did one of the two things possible. One is to place your photos in an album on the yahoogroup site. The other is to really attach a photo to your message to the group as you would to anyone else. It will be distributed to all members.
Since this group of photos is not very readable perhaps you can upload each photo separately into your album. 

David Crotty

To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 2:12 PM
Subject: [aerophilately] Identification: Jan 2, 1960 Baltimore, WDC, SFO, Chicago with backstamps

These covers form a set of 12. Mr. Jackson must have had some flight related intent when requesting these covers. Nothing on or around that date appears in AAMC Ver 5. Does anyone have any idea what his intent was? There are several other similar packets from 1950 on so any suggestions of where to look or how to assign something besides "not listed" in my inventory for all these would be helpful. I'm not sure how to attach an image so I put a photo in a folder called unidentified covers.

Thanks,

Jim