Help with cover 11/12/1932 [1 Attachment]

Ken

It means First Trip, and was between New York and Genoa, but for some reason, it isn't listed in the American Air Mail Catalogue Trans Oceanic Record Flights section.

I will check with an Italian aerophilatelist I know and post the details when I get them.

Ken Sanford

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM, <curtheckert@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from curtheckert@... included below]

Hi,

I came across this cover and can't seem to find any information about it. Part of my problem is that I don't speak Italian and any info I find that might be related to this cover is in Italian. I am guessing Primo Viaggio might be First Flight or Voyage?

The cover has at least one signature (Capt. someone) and then what appears to be a second signature on the upper left . Can anyone provide any information?

Also, am I attaching the scans correctly?

Thanks,

Curt