Help with cover 11/12/1932

Curt Heckert

 Thanks Phillip,

I guess it is not a first flight at all then. I don't quite understand the post marks. On the front of the cover the date is 11-12-1932 and it says New York - Genova. On that back the postmark is 11-12-1932 and Genova - New York. That's a pretty speedy ship to make that trip in less than a day lol.

Can anyone explain the postmarks on the cover to me?

Curt

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM, <curtheckert@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from curtheckert@... included below]

Hi,

I came across this cover and can't seem to find any information about it. Part of my problem is that I don't speak Italian and any info I find that might be related to this cover is in Italian. I am guessing Primo Viaggio might be First Flight or Voyage?

The cover has at least one signature (Capt. someone) and then what appears to be a second signature on the upper left . Can anyone provide any information?

Also, am I attaching the scans correctly?

Thanks,

Curt