Help with cover 11/12/1932

Curt Heckert

Thanks for the assistance Ken.

As was posted earlier, it may not have been a first flight at all, but a first voyage.

But your friend might have information about that as well and I thank you and your friend for any info you can find.

Curt

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM, <curtheckert@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from curtheckert@... included below]

Hi,

I came across this cover and can't seem to find any information about it. Part of my problem is that I don't speak Italian and any info I find that might be related to this cover is in Italian. I am guessing Primo Viaggio might be First Flight or Voyage?

The cover has at least one signature (Capt. someone) and then what appears to be a second signature on the upper left . Can anyone provide any information?

Also, am I attaching the scans correctly?

Thanks,

Curt