AirPost Journal fix

GreyOldDave

A few weeks ago we got a report from an AAMS member that some of the APJ archive copies had odd overprinting from other pages.  It turns out that this was an effect caused by the change in versions of the editor software used. This happened to issues from 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.  Vickie has done the repair job on these and we are happy to note that the fixed issues are now on the website at

The APJ archives are complete from the beginning in 1929 through 1965 (our scan worker is taking a well deserved break) and from 2012 through 2016.  We keep one year hidden hoping to attract a few new members.

We also note that the scanning of the Aero Philatelist Annals is complete (with a few missing issues still at large) and to be found on its own page:

David Crotty

Dan Gribbin

Thanks, Dave.  I love reading the oldies but goodies in the archives.  Hope to see you at Chicagopex.  Dan.

Dan Gribbin   126 Key Colony Ct.   Daytona Beach, FL 32118   386-760-8226

Shore Bird Note Cards are at  www.danbirds.com

Music is at  www.dangribbin.com