From: "smpostmus@... [aerophilately]"
To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 4:20:29 AM
Subject: [aerophilately] Aerophilately

Anyone have any National Airmail Week May15/21 1938: National Air Mail Covers/Cachets by State in their collection?

Susan

smpostmus@...

Yes I am interested. Please tell me what Stamp(s) are on them - the Scott Number
Susan

Anyone have any National Airmail Week May15/21 1938: National Air Mail Covers/Cachets by State in their collection?

Susan

Ken

Dear Susan,

Don Lussky has thousands of NAMW covers.  He has the largest collection of them.  His email is: donlussky@...

Ken Sanford

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:20 AM, smpostmus@... [aerophilately] <aerophilately@...> wrote:

Anyone have any National Airmail Week May15/21 1938: National Air Mail Covers/Cachets by State in their collection?

Susan

GreyOldDave

Susan
Don auctions some of these from our website www.americanairmailsociety.org