Collections and info

Ken

Dear Susan,

The correct term for what you call "First Day Flight Covers" is "first flight covers".  A first day cover is only a cover cancelled on the first day of issue of a new stamp, and has nothing to do with a flight.

I collect air crash covers.

Regards,

Ken Sanford

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 4:44 AM, smpostmus@... [aerophilately] <aerophilately@...> wrote:

Hello All!

I am interested in what everyone collects.  If you could jot a note about your focus that would be great!

I currently am in the process of focusing my collection.  So far I have some USA First Day Flight Covers

FAMS and PAN AM.  FDC with Aerophilately Focus.

I just currently found information about National Airmail Week May 15/21 1938.  I am looking for certain of those Covers.

Here is an interesting site:     Aerodacious

Aerodacious
This web-site is dedicated to Arthur Harjula, the man who taught me to fly. Thanks Arthur!
Preview by Yahoo

 Regards

Susan

Susan