PAA Catalog now available

GreyOldDave

Folks
Most of you know I've been working on a book/catalog of information I found about Pan American Airways. The book is now available at
www.createspace.com/4166958
"Pan American Airways 1939-1944, Atlantic Wartime Operations Catalog" by David E. Crotty
The list price is $70. The book ID number is 4166958.
As members of this group, if you buy from CreateSpace at the website above you can have a $10 discount if you use discount code UVC29M7P. If you go to Amazon (it should be up in about 5-7 days) you will NOT get the discount. If you have any trouble contact me directly at the email below and we can work it out. Shipping inside the US is $3.59. Canada is $6.99, UK and Germany is $7.99.

Cheers.
David Crotty
decrotty@...

acarterwriter

Congrats!

Al Carter

Alden R. Carter
512 N. Schmidt Ave.
Marshfield, Wi 54449
715-387-6559 (home)
715-897-3658 (cell)
website: aldencarter.com  (for my latest but not philatelic)