From: curtcoach
To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: [aerophilately] AAMS Sixth Edition catalog

Hi,
I recently ordered and received vols 1-3 of the AAMS Sixth Edition catalog. They are nicely done and in some cases have a lot more info than the Fifth edition.

However, I can not find CAM flights listed anywhere. Is there another volume I should order, or am I just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks,
Curt

Curt Heckert

That’s good news, David. Thanks for that info. I won’t be able to be at StampShow, but I’ll certainly order a copy when it’s ready.

Thanks,
Curt

The CAMs are coming in volume 4 of the 6th edition. I hear it is almost ready to go. Maybe we will get an answer at StampShow in a few weeks.

David Crotty

I recently ordered and received vols 1-3 of the AAMS Sixth Edition catalog. They are nicely done and in some cases have a lot more info than the Fifth edition.

However, I can not find CAM flights listed anywhere. Is there another volume I should order, or am I just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks,
Curt

Ken

Dear Curt,

The American Air Mail Society is working on updating the CAM sections, which were in the 5th edition of the Catalogue.

Routes 1 to 34 will be in the enext edition, which should be published later this year.

Regards,

Ken Sanford

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM, curtcoach <curtheckert@...> wrote:

Hi,
I recently ordered and received vols 1-3 of the AAMS Sixth Edition catalog. They are nicely done and in some cases have a lot more info than the Fifth edition.

However, I can not find CAM flights listed anywhere. Is there another volume I should order, or am I just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks,
Curt

Curt Heckert

Thanks Ken,
I am very impressed with what I have seen so far in the Sixth Edition and I'll definitely order a copy of the next Volume when it's ready.

Curt

--- In aerophilately@..., Ken Sanford <kaerophil@...> wrote:

Dear Curt,

The American Air Mail Society is working on updating the CAM sections,
which were in the 5th edition of the Catalogue.

Routes 1 to 34 will be in the enext edition, which should be published
later this year.

Regards,

Ken Sanford

**