Identification: Jan 2, 1960 Baltimore, WDC, SFO, Chicago with backstamps

jim72051

These covers form a set of 12. Mr. Jackson must have had some flight related intent when requesting these covers. Nothing on or around that date appears in AAMC Ver 5. Does anyone have any idea what his intent was? There are several other similar packets from 1950 on so any suggestions of where to look or how to assign something besides "not listed" in my inventory for all these would be helpful. I'm not sure how to attach an image so I put a photo in a folder called unidentified covers.

Thanks,

Jim

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.