From: Paul Waldron <pgw.ovl@...>
To: "webmaster@..." <webmaster@...>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021, 01:02:40 PM EDT
Subject: Airmail cover from Washington State to England (underpaid)

Hi

I hope you can help a non-member in the UK!

I acquired this cover on a well known auction site. It appears to be a Jusqu’a cover, sent from Yakima. But I am puzzled by the “T 10 Centimes” and the “To Pay 34” handstamps. I also am not sure what route it would have taken. I assume air to NY, then sea to England, but perhaps the “Centimes” indicates via Mexico or perhaps France?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards

Paul Waldron
Cirencester
England

Image 1 - mr34-USA-1929-cover-to-GB-TAXE-mark-amp-1d-POSTAGE-DUE-stamp

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.