Re: Odd Computer Question:

Ken

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 8:42 AM GreyOldDave via Groups.Io <decrotty=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The editor for the FAM section of the American Air Mail Catalog has died. We found his notes from the 2004 Volume 3 6th edition all stored on Omega zip disks that were loaded from an early Apple Mac datesd 2003 and 2004. My attempts to read them with a new zip drive and a Windows computer fail. The current software for that drive finds no formating. This could be because the disks are 15 years old or it could be that we really need to find an old Apple Mac with the Omega drive.
So I ask you folks, if you have such an antique or if you know were one is, please let me know. Cheers

David Crotty

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.