Future of Yahoo Groups

GreyOldDave

Folks,
There is some panic about the future of Yahoo Groups, which we use for our communications.  I'm not sure if it is just panic or if there is some reality that Verison may stop supporting it.  Verison has bought up a number of services like ATT and Yahoo and there seem to be no suggestions as to what they might do with them.  I will try to keep you posted.
There are a couple of other services that are available and that are doing a bit of advertising toward Yahoo customers.  One is known as groups.io that is run by the guy who claims to have started Yahoo Groups some years ago.
We may change to a new service in the next few weeks or we may be able to stay where we are.
Keep you posted.

David Crotty

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.