From: "smpostmus@... [aerophilately]"
To: aerophilately@...
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 1:03 PM
Subject: [aerophilately] Re: Historical Covers

I have a variety of Covers.  Mostly FF from 1926-1945 some earlier and some later.  I was thinking if there was actually a span of years than I could narrow my focus.  WWI and WWII sound interesting.

Just thinking out loud.

Susan

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.