From: aerophilately@... [mailto:aerophilately@...]
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2016 7:23 AM
To: aerophilately@...
Subject: RE: [aerophilately] Airmail Rates to Russia in 1941

All;

Thanks for all the input. So it looks like is 90¢ for triple rate plus 15¢ for registered and 5¢ for Return Receipt. This was mailed 1/30/40. So this was before the rate increase to 70¢ on 6/25/41. There is no tear tab on the back for a return receipt card. I’ve included a scan of the back in case anyone is interested. Thank you for the various book referrals. It appears I have a few more to pick-up. Thank all of you again.

Tom DeSha