Discount on my book

GreyOldDave

Hello all.
I comes to my attention that Amazon is currently selling my book about Pan American Airways for $39 with free shipping. Thats lower than the price I get for proofs and.the base price that I was allowed to set is $59 and if I set it at that I got no royalty at all. Strange stuff.
Go to Amazon.com and search for my name. This may not last long. They do this for their own reasons. Who knew?

If anyone else is thinking about doing a book or CD or other publication I might be able to help you decide how to approach this. It was actually pretty easy, compared perhaps with the agony of actually writing the book.
There appears to be another David Crotty selling an MP3 of music. Small world.

.David Crotty

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.