From: aerophilately@... [mailto:aerophilately@...] On Behalf Of Ken Sanford
Sent: Friday, 28 December 2012 2:25 a.m.
To: aerophilately@...
Subject: Re: [aerophilately] Intro to group

Dear Bob,

Are you a member of the Air Mail Society of New Zealand. If not, you might like to join.  You can contact Alan Tunnicliffe at alant@....

Happy New Year,

Ken Sanford

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM, neopanax <bob.watson@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm Bob Watson. I live in New Zealand, but I'm originally from the US (Wilmington, Delaware). I collect all aspects of mail to/from USA & New Zealand, including air mail of course. My main concern is routes and rates, but I'm not strictly limited to that. (I have to try not to fly off on various tangents as they present themselves, but I'm only moderately successful a that.) Thee's other collections/accumulations, but I won't bother you with those.
Cheers (as they say here),
Bob

Join Aerophilately@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.