Re: Troubleshooting

Jared Yates

I was able to fiddle with the avrt7+ some yesterday. I connected the computer and sent the wifi settings a few times, and eventually it connected! On the lower left of the screen it switched to "wifi ok". Then I came back a while later and it was back to no connection. The wifi source is about a foot away. I'm starting to think this site isn't going to work for the avrt7.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:43 PM Thomas McMahon via Groups.Io <KU5R=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
After your previous info I retested my internal receive and was able to duplicate your right side blue light decode. But with my ICOM connected I probably decode 50:1 with it.

For your wifi issue I remember reading that it only worked with certain security protocalls. I use WPA2-PERSONAL and have no issues. My older units take longer to connect than my new one. Minutes vs Seconds.

I have at times had to push the wifi settings multiple times to get it to take.

Join AVRT7@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.