Re: Troubleshooting

Jared Yates

Thanks for all of the tips on getting the AVRT7 to work. It took a little while for the monitor to arrive, then it took a little while for me to try it out, and now I think I've made some progress. Here is a video that shows my blinky lights:
And I have attached a still that shows the monitor. It looks like I am not connected to the wifi after all, but I am getting packets over the built-in VHF from plenty far away.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:55 PM Thomas McMahon via Groups.Io <KU5R=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to warn you that the monitor has to be connected befor powering up the AVRT7 Plus or the monitor won't work.

Join AVRT7@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.