Re: Troubleshooting

Jared Yates

I never have been able to get mine to work. Can you share more about how yours is connected to the radio?

On January 20, 2019 02:36:21 "KU5R via Groups.Io" <KU5R@...> wrote:

Just FYI for anyone researching the AVRT7 PLUS.
  • If the blue light on the left side is flashing, the Wifi is not connected. Once the blue light stops flashing and the right side red light flashes consistently (except for packet indications) the Wifi is connected. (This shows on the lower left of the display)
  • If you have the display, the time since last packet won't calculate without Wifi
  • Don't expect this unit to perform without a radio connected. On it's own it doesn't do well but as a controller, it is awesome in my opinion.
I have bought 3 of these and love them!!!

Join AVRT7@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.