Troubleshooting

Jared Yates

I have the avrt7 and avrt7 plus and can't get either to show upon aprs.fi or gate traffic. Is there any type of log to consult to try and troubleshoot and find out where the breakdown is? I am able to write configurations to both.

On the 7 plus, I have also successfully saved the wifi configuration. Its blue wifi light blinks every few seconds, the red wifi light is on steady, and the red light on the other side is on steady.

For the 7 not plus, the network activity lights are blinking and its red led is blinking every second or so.

Join AVRT7@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.