From: webform@b4h.net
To: 3830@contesting.com, kb3lix@comcast.net
Date: 09/06/2020 11:20 PM
Subject: TnQP KB3LIX SO FixedMixed LP

Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: KB3LIX
Operator(s): KB3LIX
Station: KB3LIX

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

160:
80: 27 13 1 30
40: 53 25 4 53
20:
15:
10:
6:
2:
222:
432:
-----------------------------------
Total: 80 38 5 83 Total Score = 30,627

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Pete W3WC

I also discovered the CW Open for the first time. Seems like a good group of CW enthusiasts.

Peter, AA2AD

I have been a member of CWops for more than two years. Three hour-long exercises every Wednesday have helped me get functional my code speed from 25 WPM to 35 WPM and, even more important, have done wonders helping me develop muscle memory to deal with F keys. For the record, I post my score for every exercise to 3830, and always list AVRA as my contest club.
On another topic, I am always delighted to hear you (Bill and Pete) check into the NWPA Health & Wellness net!
73,
Peter Albright, AA2AD

Pete W3WC

Peter,

I need some brushing up on my CW. That sounds like a good way.
Since you mentioned it, I will be off the air for a while, as I am having some work done behind the QTH, so the antennas are all down.
For my hobby activity, I am working in earnest on a KDKA Centennial website. Hopefully it will be ready to go live sometime this month.

Pete, W3WC

BILL SHEEHAN

I had never heard of the CW OPEN until K3LR
mentioned it on the AM net.
I figured I would give it a try. For my water-pistol station
(not a big gun, or even a little pistol in the contesting world)
I figured what the heck, Ill give it a try.
It worked out OK.

W3WC, good luck with the repairs/improvements and get the antennas
back up and running.

I have been trying to hit the AM net every morning, gives me
something to do and gives me a reason to get outta bed in the AM.
It becomes too easy to stay in bed all day when no incentive to get up.

73 guys,

bill