Winter Field Day

Pete W3WC

1897 QSO Points x2 for low power = 3794 + 1500 bonus for generator power = 5294 claimed score

Pete W3WC

Correction: 100 CW QSO's x 2 pts/QSO + 71 Phone QSO's x 1 pt/QSO = 271 QSO Points x 7 Band/Mode multipliers = 1897

Tom N3EE

Good job, Pete.  From where did you operate, inside or outside?
--
Tom Vaughn
N3EE

Pete W3WC

Hey Tom,

I used the home station, no alterations except for running on generator power. So I was an "H" for home, neither an "I" for inside nor an "O" for outside.

This is the first time for me on WFD, and I found it to be an enjoyable counterpart to the June event. Similar setup for points. It encourages being able to operate on as many bands/modes as possible, each one being a multiplier.

-Pete