NAQP CW KB3LIX Single Op LP

Pete W3WC

I also ran the N3FJP online scoreboard for my amusement. It is also attached. If you or anyone else is interested in using it, please let me know.

Pete W3WC

Bill,

Great to hear from you again. Glad you're getting along.

I started this groups.io as a way to keep AVRA open. The idea of an online-only club may still catch on, I keep thinking.

AVRA is still listed as a contest club with ARRL, but when I publicize it, I refer to it as an online community of amateurs in Western PA. I am thinking about it in reverse - i.e. it was started as a contest group, but now I am wondering if it could be interesting to non-contesters, and that they might become interested in contesting after joining.

I operated casually for a few hours. Here are my results.

BILL SHEEHAN

I don't see much from AVRA these days, but I am still here
despite about a half dozen hospital stays since January.
This is the first contest I have felt well enough to spend
any amount of time "in the chair"

Anyhow, all the best guys.
Hope everyone is OK.

bill