From: webform@b4h.net
To: 3830@contesting.com, kb3lix@comcast.net
Date: 08/02/2020 12:15 AM
Subject: NAQP CW KB3LIX Single Op LP

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KB3LIX
Operator(s): KB3LIX
Station: KB3LIX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

160: 32 17
80: 74 26
40: 102 31
20: 72 33
15: 8 7
10:
-------------------
Total: 288 114 Total Score = 32,832

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Team:

Comments:

Pete W3WC

Bill,

Great to hear from you again. Glad you're getting along.

I started this groups.io as a way to keep AVRA open. The idea of an online-only club may still catch on, I keep thinking.

AVRA is still listed as a contest club with ARRL, but when I publicize it, I refer to it as an online community of amateurs in Western PA. I am thinking about it in reverse - i.e. it was started as a contest group, but now I am wondering if it could be interesting to non-contesters, and that they might become interested in contesting after joining.

I operated casually for a few hours. Here are my results.

Pete W3WC

I also ran the N3FJP online scoreboard for my amusement. It is also attached. If you or anyone else is interested in using it, please let me know.