KDKA 100 Anniversary

BILL SHEEHAN

Good morning AVRA folfs,

IF you like working Special Event Stations, Look for 2 stations today.

Bill, (NY9H) will be operating as W8XK (one of the KDKA100 anniv callsigns)
and I will be operating as K3A.
Bill & IM are both located in Washington, Washington County  PA.
2 other stations should be active K3K & K3D.

This is an operating event to comemorate 100 years  of
Commercial Broadcasting. KDKA launched operation from a building
in East Pittsburgh on November 2nd 1920.

Look for Bill and I today on various bands and modes.
I plan to post to DXSummit on a regular basis.

73 all, and GUD DX !!!!

bill     KB3LIX

Join AVRA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.