From: Peter Albright <peteralbright1@...>
To: AVRA@groups.io
Date: 09/08/2020 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AVRA] TnQP KB3LIX SO FixedMixed LP

I have been a member of CWops for more than two years. Three hour-long exercises every Wednesday have helped me get functional my code speed from 25 WPM to 35 WPM and, even more important, have done wonders helping me develop muscle memory to deal with F keys. For the record, I post my score for every exercise to 3830, and always list AVRA as my contest club.
On another topic, I am always delighted to hear you (Bill and Pete) check into the NWPA Health & Wellness net!
73,
Peter Albright, AA2AD

Join AVRA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.