Re: NAQP CW KB3LIX Single Op LP

Pete W3WC

Bill,

Great to hear from you again. Glad you're getting along.

I started this groups.io as a way to keep AVRA open. The idea of an online-only club may still catch on, I keep thinking.

AVRA is still listed as a contest club with ARRL, but when I publicize it, I refer to it as an online community of amateurs in Western PA. I am thinking about it in reverse - i.e. it was started as a contest group, but now I am wondering if it could be interesting to non-contesters, and that they might become interested in contesting after joining.

I operated casually for a few hours. Here are my results.

Join AVRA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.