Re: Using the AVNA with the nanoVNA-saver control program

Mike Runyan

Bob,  I've been looking at this again after a long time off.  Here is the 50 ohm resistor I use for calibration.  Are these the 'systematic errors' you mentioned in #269

Found that if you open the display or manage windows and then close them the serial connected buttons and the reference sweep buttons update and the reference sweep properly disappears.  Maybe I can find that problem in the python.
Slightly off topic, I've ordered a nanoVNA V2.  I should be able to compare the interface issues with how it works (if nanosaver gets updated to do V2?).

Join AVNA1@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.