Re: Using the AVNA with the nanoVNA-saver control program

Bob Larkin

Good stuff. Hey, somebody must have written an Arduino terminal routine for the little display. It would be handy for the kind of stuff you are doing, and that comes up often. But, on the other hand, ugly works!

On 2/15/20 6:40 PM, Mike Runyan via Groups.Io wrote:
Bob,
Sorry, my mistake, I think the 'finished' and 'updated' are not commands, but signals. They showed up in the terminal output when
running with debug: python3 nanovna-saver.py -d
Also
I made a little change to processCh() so that it prints the incomming commands from nanovna-saver.py of the tft display.  It's kinda ugly but works.

Join AVNA1@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.