SF - Mt. Lebanon at Mudville - Game 3

Kevin McNally

Series shifts to Mudville, with the Nine up 2 games to 0.

Floyd Bannister (23-12) v.

Steve Carlton (21-13, 1-0)

Game 3

Mt. Lebanon            6-10-0

Mudville                    3-12-0

WP: F. Bannister (1-0)

LP: S. Carlton (0-1)

Save: S. Howe (1)

Carlton struck out 10, but gave up 2 big HR’s that sealed the Nine fate.

2nd - Gamble 2-run HR

4th - Chambliss 3-run HR

4th - Brunansky 2-run HR

5th - Bell solo HR

8th - Gamble RBI 1B

I’m done playing games for today.  Lost every game I played.  lol

Awaiting instructions from Steve.

Thanks,

    Kevin