Topics

Results

Steven Galbraith

Week/series #19 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Wednesday night.

Jim Farmer

ATTENTION MT LEBANON.

Valdosta ready when you are.

Thanks,
Jim (Valdosta)

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:13 PM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #19 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Wednesday night.

Steven Galbraith

Mt. Lebanon has to wait for a play file, Jim. In ASSL I send out a play file after each team sends me an updated f-file (if needed).

In the Jackie Robinson you can play if your opponent is ready. Different procedure.

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, 8:21:04 PM EDT, Jim Farmer <niekro35@...> wrote:

ATTENTION MT LEBANON.

Valdosta ready when you are.

Thanks,
Jim (Valdosta)

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:13 PM, Steven Galbraith via Groups.Io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/series #19 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Wednesday night.

Jeff Heisterkamp

Waterloo line-up

Week/series #19 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Wednesday night.