got single runs in the 8th and 9th to win it 4-2.  Falcone over Blyleven with a save from Price.

We await your pleasure for game 5.

Sincerely, Max

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 2:33 PM <mlassman33@...> wrote:
Max,

congrats on game 3.  Please load this new f-file for game 4.  Falcone is the starting pitcher.

thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Tracy <maxtracy1962@...>
To: ASSL@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2021 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [ASSL] ASSL: Quarterfinals Updated C-file game 3 Spokane vs Czech

Czech scores more in the 1st inning without getting an out than in the last two games.  4 run first does
Spokane in.  6-1 final Score.  Vuchovich all the way.   LP Trout.

Let me know when you are ready for game 4.

Sincerely, Max

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 12:21 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
W/game results for #1 and #2 for Seltzer/BC.

Steven Galbraith

You guys wanted an updated c-file or are you good to go?

On Sunday, May 2, 2021, 7:38:38 PM EDT, Max Tracy <maxtracy1962@...> wrote:

OUr offense goes back to nothing except for a tying two run homer from Gary Gray in the 7th.  However Spokane
got single runs in the 8th and 9th to win it 4-2.  Falcone over Blyleven with a save from Price.

We await your pleasure for game 5.

Sincerely, Max

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 2:33 PM <mlassman33@...> wrote:
Max,

congrats on game 3.  Please load this new f-file for game 4.  Falcone is the starting pitcher.

thanks,
Mike

Czech scores more in the 1st inning without getting an out than in the last two games.  4 run first does
Spokane in.  6-1 final Score.  Vuchovich all the way.   LP Trout.

Let me know when you are ready for game 4.

Sincerely, Max

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 12:21 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
W/game results for #1 and #2 for Seltzer/BC.

Max Tracy

im always good to go lol

Sincerely, Max

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 6:42 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

mlassman2001

Hi Max,

Spokane is good to go with the lineup loaded as is and with Forsch as the Game 5 starter.

thanks,
Mike