ASSL '82: Semi-Finals Setup File

Steven Galbraith

Semi-final setup file is attached. Bayou City hosts Seltzer and Mt. Lebanon hosts Mudville.
I need 26 man rosters from Mt. Lebanon and Bayou City. Also Game #1 files from Mudville and Seltzer.

John Anderson

Bayou City is out of the country until Wednesday or Thursday depending on if flights go right.

John Anderson

On Jun 26, 2022, at 12:09 AM, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

´╗┐Semi-final setup file is attached. Bayou City hosts Seltzer and Mt. Lebanon hosts Mudville.
I need 26 man rosters from Mt. Lebanon and Bayou City. Also Game #1 files from Mudville and Seltzer.
<C-ASSL Semi-Finals Setup.LPF>

John Anderson

Bayou file.