ASSL '82 Semi-Finals: Game 6: New Orleans at Mudville

Kevin McNally

@Steven – Please acknowledge receipt (or anyone please)  :)

New Orleans    3-10-2

Mudville           5-12-0

WP: V. Ruhle (1-0)

LP:  G. Zahn (0-2)

Save: R. Fingers (1)

Ruhle came up huge with the season on the line.

7 IP, 6 H, 1 ER (solo HR by Rice), 0 BB, 0 K

The Nine score their 1st run in the 1st inning off 2 Po’Boys errors (their 6th error of the series v. 2 by the Nine).

Oliver 3 hits, 2 RBI

Bell 2 hits, 2 RBI

Brett 2B, BB, 2 RS

The Nine are ready for Game 7 (Lefty on the hill).

Thanks,

    Kevin