ASSL '81: World Series Results: Mudville 4 to 1 over Spokane

Steven Galbraith

Mudville defeats Spokane 4 games to 1 for the 1981 ASSL championship. Congrats to Kevin for (finally) the title. Spokane surprised me with their season too. Results c-file w/boxes attached.

Let's take a couple of weeks off before starting up for 1982.

Steve Alvin

Congrats, Kevin!

Steve
---
"I have snatched my share of joy from the grudging hand of fate as I have
jogged along, but never has life held for me anything quite so entrancing as
baseball."--Clarence Darrow

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 4:49 PM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mudville defeats Spokane 4 games to 1 for the 1981 ASSL championship. Congrats to Kevin for (finally) the title. Spokane surprised me with their season too. Results c-file w/boxes attached.

Let's take a couple of weeks off before starting up for 1982.

Max Tracy

Congrats to KEvin !!!!!!!!!!  WTG.  Thanks to Steve on a great season running the league.

Sincerely, Max

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 6:05 PM Steve Alvin <salvin123@...> wrote:
Congrats, Kevin!

Steve