ASSL '81: World Series/Spokane at Mudville - Game 1

Kevin McNally

Game 1

Hooton v. Seaver

Hooton pitches much better than Seaver and the Chill score in 5 different innings to take a Series 1-0 lead, 6-2

Spokane         6-13-0

Mudville         2-7-0

WP:  B. Hooton (1-0)

LP:  T. Seaver (0-1)

Scott 2 hits, 2B, SB, BB, 2 RS, RBI helps pace the Chill

Wilson adds 2 hits, 3B, RS, RBI

Hooton 8 IP, 7 H, 2 ER, 4 BB, 4 K

Nine had chances, but could never deliver in the clutch.

Awaiting instructions from Mike for Game 2.