ASSL '81: World Series/Championship File

Steven Galbraith

Kevin and Mike: Here's the WS/Championship Series file. As the #1 seed, Mudville has home advantage.

You guys can exchange f-files - send a copy to me - and play at your own pace. If you want to go live or however you wish to arrange it is fine.

Good luck.

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Can you post a final c-file for the semis, Mistah Commissionah?

==

On 05/19/2021 9:21 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Kevin and Mike: Here's the WS/Championship Series file. As the #1 seed, Mudville has home advantage.

You guys can exchange f-files - send a copy to me - and play at your own pace. If you want to go live or however you wish to arrange it is fine.

Good luck.

Steven Galbraith

It's in the league groups files section. Which I need to clean up because it has too much old stuff and it's hard to find. Go to the very end (page #3) for the most up-to-date/latest stuff.

Or here: https://groups.io/g/ASSL/files/League%20Archives/C-ASSL%20Semis%20Results.LPF

  On 05/19/2021 9:21 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Kevin and Mike: Here's the WS/Championship Series file. As the #1 seed, Mudville has home advantage.

You guys can exchange f-files - send a copy to me - and play at your own pace. If you want to go live or however you wish to arrange it is fine.

Good luck.

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

Gracias.

I did look.

Not thoroughly.

<pre>=

Steven Galbraith

Hard to find things in there....

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 2:14:58 PM EDT, Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory) <strovel@comcast.net> wrote:

Gracias.

I did look.

Not thoroughly.

<pre>=

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

That was actually an older season, the file is from 2019.....

=

Steven Galbraith

Like I said, it's hard to find things in there. Don't know why I didn't include the year. The 1981 semis are now available.