Topics

ASSL '81: Week/Series #8 Play File #file-notice

Steven Galbraith

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

robert arzberger

Coconuts take three of five vs the Cut and Shoot Gang.  THey couldnt solve Nolan Ryan, Gaylord Perry or Jim Palmer.  Imagine that.

Cheers,
     Robert

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 8:15 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

Max Tracy

Never seen such a thing.  We led 11-2 in the 9th and Mt Lebanon scores 12 RUNS.  11 off Jim Kaat as my MM
did not relieve him.  WOW.  Gift for sure.  Mt. Lebanon won the first three games before we could wake up.

Sincerely, Max

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 8:15 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

Steven Galbraith

Hard to tell but it looks like Kaat was the last rested reliever available and had to finish up. That's the only explanation I can see since I've never seen a screwup like that from Foreman.

Using a guy that "forces" a four man rotation can be risky since he'll burn up a bullpen if you don't have big inning starters.

On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 1:25:21 PM EDT, Max Tracy <maxtracy1962@...> wrote:

Never seen such a thing.  We led 11-2 in the 9th and Mt Lebanon scores 12 RUNS.  11 off Jim Kaat as my MM
did not relieve him.  WOW.  Gift for sure.  Mt. Lebanon won the first three games before we could wake up.

Sincerely, Max

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 8:15 AM Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

John Anderson

How is Polish in last place? Bayou City struggles to win three of five vs now 12-28 Polish.

Bayou City could still use some pitching help/depth, especially starters.

On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 08:12:12 AM CDT, Steven Galbraith via groups.io <stevemgalbraith@...> wrote:

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

Jeff Heisterkamp

Plowboys sweep the Po'Boys

Week/Series #8 play c-file attached. Results due Wednesday night.

Steven Galbraith

Robert: You forgot to attach the results file. .