From: ASSL@groups.io <ASSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Galbraith via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 10:52 AM
To: ASSL@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [ASSL] ASSL '81: Week/Series #8 Results File #results

Week/Series #8 results c-file attached. F-files/changes due Friday night. Quick turnaround.

Mike/Polish: You don't have enough coverage at catching. Both your catchers were wornout. So I added Pujols and Graham and dropped Stargell and Thon. If you want to make changes please do so. But you'll need to keep at least one of those catchers.