Topics

ASSL '81: Week/Series #6 Florida v Cascade

Thomas Battiato

It's hard to believe that Cascade is struggling with a rotation led by a rotation of Blue, Steib, and McGregor. Combined, they only allowed one run in 22 innings.

But is it Duane Kuiper who slayed me. He had one home run in his entire career, and none this season, but he beats Florida in game three by poking one out!

Manatees 3, Firestorm 1
Firestorm 8, Manatees 4
Firestorm 4, Manatees, 3
Firestorm 2, Manatees 0
Firestorm 8, Manatees, 0

John Anderson

Joe Posnanski’s favorite player and commentator for the Giants.

John Anderson

On Sep 8, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Thomas Battiato via groups.io <Dodger300@...> wrote:

It's hard to believe that Cascade is struggling with a rotation led by a rotation of Blue, Steib, and McGregor. Combined, they only allowed one run in 22 innings.

But is it Duane Kuiper who slayed me. He had one home run in his entire career, and none this season, but he beats Florida in game three by poking one out!

Manatees 3, Firestorm 1
Firestorm 8, Manatees 4
Firestorm 4, Manatees, 3
Firestorm 2, Manatees 0
Firestorm 8, Manatees, 0
<F-Florida Week 6 v Cascade.LPF>

Chris Strovel (Harpers Ferry Federal Armory)

IT
IS
OUTTA HERE

==